[mythtv-users] BWI Nano ITX diskless Myth Frontend

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 14:59:10 UTC 2006

I was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these
eBox III machines as a Nano ITX Myth Frontend, it's
the smallest potential frontend that I've seen to
date:

http://www.bwi.com/prod/14801

You can boot it using PXE and I know that DSL runs
fine on the hardware, inclusing audio, so it should
all be fine.  The 800mhz should be adequate for non
HDTV even without onboard acceleration.

Thoughts?

Ben

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |