[mythtv-users] Anybody get a gander at the Neuros box?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 05:25:39 UTC 2006

--- Dewey Smolka wrote:
> Wait. Sorry. I had another look at this and it seems
> there's no video out.

It's a strange looking plug but I am sure that the
specs claim that there IS video out.

It uses a sort of breakout cable thing, from the
research that I did earlier...

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |