[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Dapper Packages for 0.20

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 05:39:24 UTC 2006

Matthias,

Sorry for not getting back to you.  I dont check my mailing list email
address very often, and miss lots of messages easily. :(

I recompiled with MMX a few days ago and fixed the broken revisioning
system.  This means you will have a clean upgrade to edgy if you switch to
the new version I have.  Unfortunately, it also means you have to
"downgrade" to the version on my repo to get this patch.  I had to choose
the lesser of two evils, and this ended up being it.  Open up synaptic, and
then search mythtv.  Either remove and reinstall them all, or force version
using ctrl-e.  The new ones with MMX support run much much much better :).

Sorry for all the confusion!

-Mario