[mythtv-users] MythArchive menu problems: SOLVED

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Sep 22 07:28:33 UTC 2006

   Well, mostly solved for me.  After experimentation and help from the
author, I've found that using mjpegtools-1.9.1-13_cvs20060213.rhfc5.at from
ATrpms [I have an FC5 box] was the culprit.

   I've now installed mjpegtools-1.8.0-3.fc5 from FreshRPMs and my menus
[mostly] work correctly now with immediately visible selections on the main
and chapter menus, with sound on both (in xine;  my DVD player has no
main-menu sound for some reason).

   Also, for me at least, the DVDs have odd aspect ratios or something such
that the left and right of everything is off screen, but I need to
investigate this more.

   I'm going to bring the mjpegtools issue up on the ATrpms list initially.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature