[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

Tim Scholl tascholl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:13:20 UTC 2006

On 9/21/06, Ben Dash <ben_dash at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- "Lucien D." wrote:
> > On 9/21/06, William Munson
> > <wmunson at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> > is broken.
>
> I started using Mythweather back in 0.16 or so and it
> seemed to work fine.  Now I'm at 0.19 I find that it
> quite often has the data for the wrong day unless I
> exit out and go back in a couple of times.  the
> animated map always seems to have the correct data though.

> |    o                                              |
> | _ /<_                                             |
> |(_)>(_)                                            |
> |Ben Dash                                           |
> |Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
> |My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
> |Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
> |Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |

I have .19 installed with revision 11264 fixes and the animated map page works
fine, but it still displays the wrong "days" in the 3 day forecast and the
wrong day for tomorrow.

After reloading "several" times the days of the forecast are correct but it
always displays the wrong day for "tomorrow"

--
Tim Scholl