[mythtv-users] LIRC Problem, MTV.20, FC5 [SOLVED]

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Fri Sep 22 14:14:08 UTC 2006

http://www.netreveal.com/ddalton/2006/04/htpc_remote_on_fedora_core_4_o_
> 1.html
>
> And Myth doesn't see any of the remote commands (as far as I can
tell).
> Can I get myth to tell me if it sees anything?
>
> irw works fine.

Well, for those of you that have been following this...
I'd just like to set this up by saying, I REALLY am usually an
intelligent fellow.  Sometimes, we're just to close to the trees to see
the forest.  :)

It helps A WHOLE LOT if you use ~/.mythtv/lircrc instead of
~/.mythtv/licrc
                                            ^^^^
^^^