[mythtv-users] How do I find out why a program didn't record?

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:49:04 UTC 2006

Were you watching live tv while it was recording something.

What happened to me is,
 I was watching something from live tv and recording at the same time.  I
had another recording concurrent to the one I was watching. Mythtv showed a
warning that it will record the other show in 30 seconds. I did not touch
it, because I wanted it to record. However, one thing I did not pay
attention was, mythtv automatically highlighted the "do not record and watch
current...etc." option.
After I check I saw that the show was not recorded.

May be you had some problem like this.

Bilge.