[mythtv-users] Happy Anniversary

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:21:21 UTC 2006

I typically turn off my tv, and leave the mythfrontend at the main
menu (or sometimes the recordings menu, but my previews are still
shots, not the clips).  Would this increase my cpu usage?  I guess I
would like to save a little energy as well if possible.  Is there
something, short of turning of the frontend, that I can do to reduce
power consumption (or is the power consumption of the frontend minimal
at those menus)?