[mythtv-users] Two pcHDTV cards - two sound cards?

David McKenzie krisp at krisp.com
Fri Sep 22 18:39:30 UTC 2006

Does the card have an internal header for connecting to, say, the CD_AUDIO
port on the motherboard? If it does you can connect it to CD_AUDIO, AUX1 or
AUX2 directly on the motherboard. Most boards with built in sound have at
least the cd audio port. If the card does not have the internal header for
hooking it up, you can easily wire up the audio out 1/8" plug to the four
pin (2 or 3 wires) jack on the motherboard. I know that my FusionHDTV card
came with a cable to do this (has the internal header).

Hope this helps
David