[mythtv-users] Play Myth ver 0.20 recordings on Windows

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 03:05:10 UTC 2006

I used to be able to play recordings through a Samba Share on my Windows system using either .18 or .19 of Myth.  All I had to do was install PowerDVD on my Windows system.

  With Version .2 of myth, this no longer works.  The video/audio doesn't show up in Windows Media player.

  I downloaded VLC which works, but the sound is very choppy.  It goes for 3-7 seconds cuts out and then continues.  I then moved the file locally and the same thing happens.  I also tried another PC with the same affects.

  Thoughts on what I should do?  Anyone else seen this?

  Steve