[mythtv-users] Newbie conf-question

Nicolai Hanssing nh at deltaelektronik.dk
Sat Sep 23 15:03:01 UTC 2006

Dear list,

As I'm about to get fibre/ethernet based TV, I have been looking into various PVR-solutions.
I've read the docs, and surfed arund in the wiki, and sofar this points to a freebox-device (?).

As I dont have the setup just yet, this is what do know:
I've two fibres laid to my house (up and downstream).
The fibre-network is terminated in a splitter-box, which creates two seperate 100Mbps Ethernet WAN-endpoints:
  MultiCast - TV-services.
  Normal WAN for Internet, Phones-servieces etc.