[mythtv-users] guide data for uk radio channels

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:47:02 UTC 2006

I've now got 0.20 displaying the radio channels, but I'm not sure how to
grab guide data, as I use the radio times site( i'n in the uk btw). I have
the "use on air guide" box checked, and the "open dvb card on demand" box
unchecked, with no joy

Do I need to run a fillmythdatabase run with a seperate source for the radio
channels? If so how do I tie the source to the card, as it's already tied to
my existing source for the tv channels.

there seems to be no posts on this, which makes me think that I'm mimssing a
really simple trick.

cheers

gary