[mythtv-users] zsnes segfaults when trying to autoload rom

Shane Liesegang shane at shaneliesegang.com
Sat Sep 23 17:20:18 UTC 2006

I've compiled zsnes from the sourceforge CVS (as recommended in the wiki
for those of us using FC5). When I run "zsnes", it starts up fine, and
I'm able to save my configuration, load and play roms, etc. But when I
try to pass in a rom filename from the command line, I just get a
segfault with no other data.

Wouldn't be a problem, except I want to use my mythfrontend to open up
the emulator. :-)

Has anyone else encountered this, or have I just hit the CVS at a bad time?