[mythtv-users] LVM2 Striping Suggestions...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:15:10 UTC 2006

I had the same feelings about drive lifespan... and I agree that the data
isn't exactly mission critical... anything that I would want to keep would
be exported on DVD or <insert media here>.  I'd rather sacrifice data
integrity for my media than performance...  It's going to be fun to play
with this setup... as I've done this with old bt878 cards on low-end systems
as a test... but never on real production quality equipment.

Thanks.

Andy