[mythtv-users] Need MPEG recorder, but compiled without MPEG support! (gentoo 0.20_p11244)

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 23:40:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

You're right, after adding ivtv to my make.conf and recompiling the package
everything started working as expected.
Personally I don't think that mpeg handling should be disabled in myth even
without ivtv, especially when the configure flag is called ivtv and doesn't
seem to have any connection with mpeg.

thx for your help
pshemko