[mythtv-users] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: MythArchive: No sound on DVD - couple of bugs

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Sep 24 18:16:08 UTC 2006

On 09/23/06 18:23, Paul Harrison wrote:

>One problem is it looks like you can't have video files with mp2 and ac3
>in the same pgc group.

It goes beyond the PGC.  All the titles and menus within a /titleset/
must have the same video, audio, /and/ subtitle settings.  Any video
having differing content parameters must be in separate titlesets.

Note that I haven't yet installed MythArchive (my current system is
running some too-old libraries and I'm in the process of putting
together some new systems, so it's not worth upgrading the "old" Myth
system), so I haven't seen the structure that you're using for your
DVD's, meaning the distinction may not be relevant to MythArchive's
usage.  But, just in case...

Mike