[mythtv-users] Can Myth auto-name MPG recordings with show names?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:31:48 UTC 2006

mythrename is pretty sweet... After running it I can browse to the
directory from my Windows box and double-click the .nuv files. Is
there a reason that myth doesn't do this by default when creating
files?

As for mythweb, I never noticed that before. Has anybody been able to
set it up so you can stream the files from mythweb, without running a
full download? For example, I click a recording and I watch it as it
downloads? Would that be myth/mythweb thing, or a MIME setting in
Apache?