[mythtv-users] Mythweb not loading on Ubuntu

Austin Roberts mythtv at ausiv.com
Mon Sep 25 00:19:05 UTC 2006

php5 is enabled. phpmyadmin functions perfectly.

-Austin

We can probably kill two birds with one stone here.

Do a...

ls -l /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/

When comes back? It should give a list of all the modules that apache is
using. I'm guessing that php5 is not being loaded over here. If it is not,
make sure that it exists in this directory first...

ls -l /etc/apache2/mods-available/

Then, create a symbolic link...

ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.load
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.load
ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.conf
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf

Then reload apache...
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Give it a whirl and it should (hopefully) work.

I just rebuilt Myth .20 on Dapper and haven't had many problems with it.
Good luck!!!

Mike