[mythtv-users] .20 works great, except for openGL and mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 25 05:41:30 UTC 2006

> Yes, indeed it matches.  I'm using the default directory which is
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb.
> I have a symlink from /var/www/mythweb that points to that directory.
> So if
> mod_env is built in, and I have rewrite enabled, I'm not sure of what else
> I'm missing.  maybe I should just try to rebuild and reinstall mythweb
> again.  Thanks for you help so far.  Let me know if you think of anything
> else I can try.

No need to "rebuild" mythweb (there's nothing to compile) -- just do an
svn checkout:

svn co  \
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-20-fixes/mythplugins/mythweb

That will check out ONLY the mythweb directory, and will allow you to
easily update when fixes are released.

I would also recommend that you read all of the .htaccess file -- there
are some extra mod_rewrite things that some people have to do in order
to get things working properly.

-Chris