[mythtv-users] Can Myth auto-name MPG recordings with show names?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 07:35:06 UTC 2006

Hi Matt,

Check out http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/205024?#205024
for viewing the title names etc via samba on windows.

Otherwise..
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&s
earch_forum=forum_1&search_string=rename+recordings&search_type=AND third
link down.

Not being rude or anything, just wondering, where did you search prior to
this email and what where your search terms? Maybe this needs adding into
the wiki.. wonder what keywords should be included in the entry to ensure
it's found by new people searching for it..

HTH Steve