[mythtv-users] MythArchive menu problems: SOLVED

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 25 11:32:08 UTC 2006

Around about 22/09/06 22:10, Simon Dyson typed ...
> Was this when played back through Myth or a standalone player? I noticed
> something similar when playing a DVD on my standalone player (it was
> fine through Myth) and just assumed it was my player being a bit crap.

   Stand-alone player.  I'm actually suspecting that there is something in
the DVD image that's a bit out, and S/W like xine just deal with it better
than normal players, which tend to be a bit more picky about the correctness
of the data.  Not been able to test it on another player yet, though.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature