[mythtv-users] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: MythArchive: No sound on DVD - couple of bugs

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 25 11:39:59 UTC 2006

Around about 24/09/06 19:16, Michael T. Dean typed ...
> It goes beyond the PGC.  All the titles and menus within a /titleset/
> must have the same video, audio, /and/ subtitle settings.  Any video
> having differing content parameters must be in separate titlesets.

   Do you know if this is true for aspect ratio/screen-size settings too?

   If so, it would account for the oddities I'm seeing under MythArchive,
and also on occasion using the mythburn/mythweb scripts.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature