[mythtv-users] Watching LiveTV with a Matrox G200

digitom digitom at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 26 16:23:52 UTC 2006

Hello Martin,

thanks for your post. That's it!

But you're right, my computer (1,4 Ghz) is to slow without the backend
scaler.

hmm, moving base-adress of video mem ? Sounds god, but  i think
it will be very tricky, or not ??

I can't estiminate where to start ..

I would also try it again with my radeon, but this video card has a
minimal pixel-clock of 20 Mhz
(14 Mhz minimal pixel-clock for the Matrox G200)
And for the pal standart i need a horizontal-freq. of 15,625 Khz.

So my minimal horizontal resolution is = dotclock / hfreq = 1280 px
(radeon card)
My dvb TV supplies only a horizontal resolution of 720 px ..

When i swicth to aspect ratio 16:9 then the TV-Show is at 4:3 at my
TV-screen.
But i think this is not the best solution.

Don't know witch way to go, but i will find the right solution. sure.
I want use RGB to Scart .. any idea ?

thank in advance,
Thomas