[mythtv-users] Streaming tv/radio stations for use with MythStream

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 22:08:26 UTC 2006

Donny F wrote:
> I have worked with Eric, the author of Mythstream
> (http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html), on integrating
> Mythstream and the user's playlist url. He has provided this script:

Last time I checked MythStream plugin would not work with pre-0.20 svn.
Can you tell me if it will compile/work with 0.20-fixes branch? Does not
look like there has been any activity there for a few months.

Your web site idea sounds great. I have always hated the B.S. required
to listen to internet radio at most sites and this sounds like a great
idea. I expect you may catch some flack from the commercial sites as you
are giving away what they are selling.

Good luck and happy coding,
William