[mythtv-users] xvmc causes only a single line of output at the bottom of the screen

Stephen Dolan stephen.dolan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:52:55 UTC 2006

On 9/26/06, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> Is there (supposed to be) a dri module for the nVidia proprietary
> module?

I'll be honest, I've no experience of the nVidia drivers, so I can't
answer your question. However, the only line in your log file that
stood out for me was the one about /dev/dri/card0 being missing, which
is why I honed in on that. I use XvMC for via unichrome and in order
to get that to work, I needed DRM and AGP compiled as kernel modules
along with a via specific DRI kernel module.

Sorry I can't be more help