[mythtv-users] Custom recording syntax

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Tue Sep 26 15:59:51 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 09:59:10AM -0400, Michael Lynch wrote:
> program.title = "college football"
> and (program.subtitle like "alabama at %"
> or program.subtitle like "% at alabama")

Incidentally, why not just use:

program.title = "college football"
and program.subtitle like "%alabama%"

The "%" will match an empty string so that version would match both
the "at alabama" and "alabama at" games.  The only risk I could see
would be that you might start seeing "florida and texas square off
in alabama" or something of that ilk.  I don't watch college footie
so I don't know if that's likely to be a problem or not.