[mythtv-users] Buzzing for analog MPEG2 audio

Kevin Mori kmori.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 22:23:40 UTC 2006

New problem I found on 2 systems here.  Normally, I run a mythtfrontend
with SPDIF out with alsa.  It's fine.  I've moved one setup and now I need
to use the analog audio stereo output.  I can watch MPEG4 recordings fine
with Myth but MPEG2 ATSC livetv and recordings have nothing but a constant
buzzing noise.  I can watch these same recordings from xine and they sound
fine.

I'm using 0.20 release.  One system is using the latest release for alsa
with snd_hda_intel.

Anyone have any ideas?