[mythtv-users] QAM channels in San Jose area

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:44:20 UTC 2006

On 9/26/06, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dawning Sky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It seems Comcast changed their QAM channel layout recently.  As a
> > result I have lost a few channels.  But the scan script I use failed
> > to generate a useful channel layout.  I'm wondering if anyone in the
> > San Jose area can share your QAM channel layout.
> >
> I've noticed that there are several layouts in San Jose. I'm in the
> Cambrian area... and I think I sent my azap channels a while back. Where
> are you?
> Is there a way to extract the channels from MythTV's channel scan
> (rather than going into the dB)?

Thanks.  I'm in 95136, Capitol Expressway.  I used to have a fully
working layout.  But after Comcast changed it in the recent weeks, I
have failed to generate one that is useful.

I don't know if there is a way to export the layout from the database.
 I usually use azap to scan and generate a channel.conf.

DS