[mythtv-users] MythTv Player 0.1a for windows

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:06:59 UTC 2006

I seem to be having buffering problems, it will play smoothly for a
few seconds, then start buffering.  I tried increasing/decreasing the
video/audio packetbuffer, increasing them gives me a longer playback
without the pause for buffering, but the wait is longer between
bufferings.  Any suggestions?