[mythtv-users] MythTv Player 0.1a for windows

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:42:32 UTC 2006

On 9/24/06, Mikkel Stensgaard <mikkel at sudu.dk> wrote:
> I would like to get some feedback
> - First of all...Is it worth my time? Does anybody wants a mythtvplayer
> for windows, or do you just want to play from a samba-share or dsmyth?

I have to say that I was impressed - I have the above described NTSC
"tall window" issue with 0.1a4, but fullscreen worked very well and
overall video performance was better than my experiences with WinMyth
or DSMyth.

It crashed a few times, but it's still very promising.

> - Are there any other features that would be nice?

How about double click on video window to toggle full screen?

> - Which features are most important?

Not crashing ;)

-Ross