[mythtv-users] How much horespower for frontend?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Sep 27 18:37:23 UTC 2006

> But BoB is pretty CPU-intensive, and he says that his playback is OK
> on pre-recorded material.
>
> But your point is valid, given enough CPU to do BoB and a TV/Monitor
> that doesn't de-int for you.

I actually can't guarantee that playback of recordings is OK. I'm
currently trying to get my nvidia card re-installed back into my
combined FE/BE since it's where I really want it to run. That's the
reason for my current silence.... I will respond to the posed questions
soon I hope.

I will try BoB though ( I assume that's in mythfrontend's setup
somewhere) ?

Thanks,
James