[mythtv-users] Way to lock the screen???

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Thu Sep 28 03:42:00 UTC 2006

Yeah, rate everything as "adult"... that'll go over well with the wifey.
:) And I have a Silverstone mce style case, so no locking mechanism. My
issue is that my Myth box doesn't just do myth... its also my BB system,
runs ZoneMinder, hosts a few personal websites, and checks and relays my
email. I'd like a way to keep the *others* from exiting Myth and gaining
access to my system. Oh well...