[mythtv-users] separate directories and filenames

Timothy Waters timothy.waters at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:47:00 UTC 2006

I checked the list archive but that only confused me further. I want to have
a separate livetv directory and a separate recordings directory. I also
would like my recordings to have filenames that are more meaningful than the
date and time.mpg. Having separate directories for each series name and have
each show in that directory. Can someone tell me how to do these things?

--
Timothy Waters
timothy.waters at gmail.com
http://www.e-Waters.org
205-587-9001

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of
man." Albert Einstein(1946)