[mythtv-users] MythWeb interpreting keystrokes

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Thu Sep 28 19:39:20 UTC 2006

I'm trying to use the web function to access XM Radio online. I have the
URL properly entered and see the proper screen. However, to log in I
have to enter my username (email address) and password. The problem is
that somehow/somewhere Myth is interpreting some of my keys (m, n, d,
etc) and I'm unable to actually type my username and password. How would
I get around this? I was thinking I could pass something like
http://username@listen.xmradio.com... unfortunately the username is an
email address which puts two @'s in the string... plus while the
username might be pre-populated this way, there's still the issue of
entering my password which happens to have characters that Myth is
interpreting as commands. How do I get around this?