[mythtv-users] Problem with transcoding - status 247
list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Thu Sep 28 20:14:31 UTC 2006
On Sep 28, 2006, at 11:58 AM, Pierre Rochefort wrote:
> Here is what happens, when a show has completed recording, I create
> a cut list to remove commercial. Then I try to transcode the show
> so that the commercial will be removed hence saving some disk space.
> The problem is that the transcoding job always end with the same
> error message "transcoding failed with a status of 247"
I saw this this morning on my 0.20 FE/BE box. I didn't see any
obvious logs but it seemed to go away after I ran mythtv-setup after
stopping my BE/FE processes. I'm still not sure the problem is
More information about the mythtv-users