[mythtv-users] MediaMVP 0.3.0 and Mythtv 0.20 not working

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:18:29 UTC 2006

Hello Everybody,

I updated to 0.20 the other day and was able to watch recording on
MediaMVP 0.3.0 after the update.  I did a yum update yesterday and
Myth updated to mythtv-0.20-139.fc5.at.  I was watching a show and
when I tried to delete it I got a connection lost message.  I rebooted
and get "Mythtv connection lost" on the mediamvp and
"MythSocket(9162690:-1): writeStringList: Error, socket went
unconnected." on the backend.  I have tried rebooting everything and
still get the connection error.

Any help?

Thanks,
Jeff