[mythtv-users] alexjfisher's Xbox 0.20 deb site down :(

Alan Carlson ACarlson at PHN-WACO.ORG
Fri Sep 29 02:07:01 UTC 2006

For the last day or so, when I apt-get update following the recent xbox
upgrade instructions, I get:

Err http://alexfisher.me.uk sarge/main Packages
  Could not connect to alexfisher.me.uk:80 (82.70.67.142), connection
timed out
Err http://alexfisher.me.uk sarge/main Release
  Could not connect to alexfisher.me.uk:80 (82.70.67.142), connection
timed out
Fetched 35.7kB in 4m16s (140B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Release
Could not connect to alexfisher.me.uk:80 (82.70.67.142), connection
timed out
Reading Package Lists... Done
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Are there any other sites where the debs are available?

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The content of this electronic mail and any attachments hereto may contain confidential business, proprietary, and/or health information that is protected by law and is intended only for the use of the specifically named recipient(s). In addition, such mail and attachments may contain a communication that is protected from disclosure by the attorney-client and/or attorney work-product privileges. The authorized recipient(s) of this information may not disclose such information to any other party unless permitted or required by law or regulation, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance thereon is strictly prohibited. You are further notified that unauthorized use and/or disclosure of this information may subject you to criminal and/or civil prosecution in accordance with law.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, you are hereby ordered to immediately
destroy this message and contact the sender.