[mythtv-users] Mythvideo now shows dirs with no playable files in

Stefan Manteuffel linux at sm-recycling.de
Fri Sep 29 03:58:27 UTC 2006

Hi Neil,

i have just found the same problem in Mythvideo but i cant navigate to sub
dir`s.
When change in the settings the path to a sub dir than i can see the files and
select them but cant navigate with right / left arrow to the sub dirs.

With mythfrontend -d all i cant find a solution.

sorry my english is verry rusti :)
regards stefan