[mythtv-users] Mythvideo now shows dirs with no playable files in

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Sep 29 04:53:07 UTC 2006

> Previously (0.19 and before my database rebuild) directories that did not
> contain playable files (using the settings from the mythvideo filetypes
> screen) would not show up in the list. Now they do, but it won't let me
> enter them.
>
> Has something changed or is there a setting I've missed?

A good chunk of that code was re(organized/written). Pruning empty
directories probably shouldn't have been removed.

The change is mostly there because when the ability to actually browse (vs
the current scan and browse) is added I don't plan on stepping more than a
directory below the current one (meaning MythVideo won't know it is walking
down a path to no videos until it is almost there).

--
Anduin Withers