[mythtv-users] Not Recording

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:22:41 UTC 2006

> Did you remove the video sources using the "Delete All" button.  If not,
> removing them did nothing useful (so try again with the "Delete All"
> button).

I'm sure that I used either Delete All or Delete All On, and it's my only
myth box at the moment.

I tried both mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -p<password> mythconverg and
optimize_mythdb.pl, but neither have helped thus far.  It's driving me crazy
that it won't even list the show as supposed to be recorded.  I'm debating
on blowing away my whole db, and starting it over.  Any other thoughts
before I give that a shot?

Thanks for the help, so far.