[mythtv-users] DVD Rip question

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Fri Sep 29 20:45:07 UTC 2006

My second question for the day, I'm on a roll.  I have been unable to
rip DVDs in .20. It looks like it works, file system space gets ate up
like it's working, but no file ever gets created and I get tons of this
error message

ripfile wrote 0 bytes, but that's all it was asked to, unlikely
coincidence?

The DVD temp directory never gets created in my temp space (permissions
are ok) and when the transcode job goes to fire off, it fails because
that directory isn't there. So it seems to be something happening during
the actual decrypt and write of the vob to disk.

Thoughts?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,