[mythtv-users] DVD Rip question

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Sat Sep 30 01:27:01 UTC 2006

It fails on every encrypted DVD, but not on unencrypted ones. They seem
to rip and transcode just fine.  Playback works like a charm on
encrypted and unencrypted, but this piece doesn't.    I haven't changed
decss or dvdread libs since I installed myth on this box.  But now that
I think of it, mytharchive is part of the plugins pack and I may have
made a change between updating decss and that build. Im going to
recompile plugins and see if that helps.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet