[mythtv-users] Datadirect - 12 days now

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Sep 30 14:22:36 UTC 2006

On Sep 30, 2006, at 7:38 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Anyone noticed that recently Datadirect is providing schedules for
> the next 12 days only?  Used to be 14, and mythfilldatabase still
> tries to fetch the next 14 days' worth of tv listings, every time
> it runs.  And it ends up spinning its wheels for a little while.

I'd noticed that for some time now.

Of course I'd prefer 14 days, but considering the price I am paying
for the data, I really don't think I can complain :-)

I also sometimes get "mythfilldatabase ran but did not insert...". I
believe this is a function of the timing of the runs, sometimes they
are on successive days but in reality only hours apart.