[mythtv-users] Tuning a MythTV Installation, Check me Please

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:17:53 UTC 2006

Yea, i'm in the process of trying to determine that as well,i've got some
things to try.  But in any regard if I play it with Xine it's perfectly in
sync, if I play it with MythTV's internal player it's seconds off.

I'm not ruling out that it's comming IN that way from the station itself but
Xine is doing SOMETHING that MythTV's player is NOT to correct for it.

--Douglas Wagner