[mythtv-users] Myth_Archive_Job.pl Hanging Up on Large Files

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Sep 30 16:58:18 UTC 2006

* On Sat Sep 30, 2006 at 11:25:48AM -0500, Douglas Wagner wrote:
> moving and linking files.  All 3 of these are NFS Mounted from a "NAS" box I
> built.

Can't guarantee it will fix your issue, but you should consider
running a copy of mythjobqueue on your fileserver and then running
the myth_archive_job.pl User Job on the fileserver directly.  It will
save a lot of network traffic and the files will move over to the new
directories much quicker.  This is how I do it on my setup with 3
recording directories shared out from my fileserver to all my myth
boxes.

--
Chris