[mythtv-users] Browsing Recordings by Rule (rather than title)

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Sep 30 17:52:25 UTC 2006

* On Sat Sep 30, 2006 at 02:10:29AM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Chris Pinkham wrote:
> >Actually, I have a item on my TODO about something just like this.  This

> Well, that took about ten minutes... so now I'll probably
> spend more time on mail than code ;-).

Works great.  Pretty much exactly what I was envisioning.
Only a couple minor issues:

 * For VIEW_SEARCHES, we need to display the title and subtitle
   in the right-hand side the same as you do for the new Watch
   List feature.

 * I wonder if we should display 'Watch List' in parenthesis also?

Otherwise it's great.  I can see that I've got the following pilot
episodes recorded that we either don't already have a rule for or
haven't deleted already:

	Ugly Betty
	The Shield
	Smith
	Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
	Boston PD
	Brothers and Sisters

Now they won't get lost in the shuffle.  I'd hate to miss the second
episode of a show because I didn't setup a recording rule for it
because I missed watching the pilot episode in time because it was
burried somewhere down in my recordings list.  That's a lot of
"becauses," but it's already happened once this season.

Should I send you the rest of my TODO list via private email or just
post it here on the mailing list? :)

--
Chris