[mythtv-users] Truoble with seeing Live TV

Carlos Maldonado cmal00 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 17:56:11 UTC 2006

I'm trying to see live TV and I get the message ""MythTV is already using all available inputs for recording. if you want to
watch an in-progress recording, select one from the playback menu. If you want to watch live TV, cancel one of the in-progress recordings from the delete menu." I have everything define in my mythtv-setup, cards, source, etc.. I have a PVR-500 using ubuntu.

Any ideas??