[mythtv-users] Truoble with seeing Live TV

Matthias Thyroff lists at Thyroff.net
Sat Sep 30 18:00:42 UTC 2006

Am Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
schrieb Carlos Maldonado <cmal00 at yahoo.com>:

> I'm trying to see live TV and I get the message ""MythTV is already
> using all available inputs for recording. if you want to watch an
> in-progress recording, select one from the playback menu. If you want
> to watch live TV, cancel one of the in-progress recordings from the
> delete menu." I have everything define in my mythtv-setup, cards,
> source, etc.. I have a PVR-500 using ubuntu.
>
> Any ideas??

Did you quit live tv in the frontend without stopping it? (Like
switching of the FE or a crash...)?

Then you'll have to do what the text suggests or restart the backend.