[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sat Sep 30 19:45:37 UTC 2006

I've yum updated to myth 0.20 but didn't find MythArchive plugin.

Is it a separate package or does it come with the update without
anything to do.

My menu are translated to french so do I need to go back to standard
menu or can I add mytharchive by hand ??

It's not clear how it work

--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta