[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_rt Radio Times have changed their website

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:20:57 UTC 2007

FYI

Just had a look at a .dat file for a channel - seems the last date
they have data for right now is 10/04/2007 - so maybe they're cutting
down the amount of schedule data to less days in advance.

I've always thought 14 days of EPG data for free was too good to be true.

If it is indeed the case that the number of days is decreasing I
reckon I'll be better off switching to EIT for my terrestrial
channels.

regards,
Justin.

--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV